Booking: One day before
According to your preference.
We recommend three perfect timings of the day:
Time: Approx: 3hrs
- Highly curated tours for every individual clients
- Government approved Guide with minimum experience of 8yrs
- Hotel pickup and drop in private, air conditioned Car
- Hassel Free experience
- Packaged mineral water/li>
- River Front, Banks and Crematory Ghats
- Buddhist sector of Varanasi and Sarnath
- Sunrise, Sunset and migratory bird (In season)
- Alleys, Markets and People
- Temples, Shrines and Diversity of religion
- Saints, Sadhus and Holy Men
Exclusion: Food & Drink
Photography tours are curated for individual clients as well as groups in Varanasi. Most important part of Varanasi is Ghat side (river front), and alley would also be very interesting for you, along with Sarnath.
Depending on the requirements of different guests, we personally curate every photography itinerary.
However if you need our recommendation, we would suggest to split the day into 3 shifts of 2-3hrs each.
Start early in the morning before sunrise, to capture the morning activities of Ganges. Then come back to hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, visit the city and capture markets, temples and life of locals in highly intricate network of narrow alleys. You can also choose to visit Sarnath and capture the Buddhist sector. Return to hotel.
After lunch and proper rest, visit the Ganges to capture the sunset lurking through the water. Also see the mesmerizing Ganga Arti. Return back to hotel